Your Music. Assimilated.
* Free Cyborg app made for Apple, Android, Kindle Fire, and Nook Tablet devices.
Make it a social event
Save your phone (& wallet)
• Cyborg creates a personal network that may be shared with others.
• When in range, friends can view the music content of the docked iPod on thier mobile device.
• Use the DJ feature to accept playlist and song requests from your friends.
• You even have the option to share playback control of the iPod with those that you choose.
• Makes use of your iPod, even the old ones. After all, you spent a lot of time customizing the music on it.
• No worries about music buffering due to communication drop out.
• Enjoy music without commercial interuptions.
• Choose your music instead of having a streaming service dictate it for you.
• Save precious battery life. You don't need to stream music from your phone.
• Save memory. Cyborg will handle all your iPod music, so you can store just your favorite playlists on your phone.
• You already paid for the music on your iPod. Forget paying monthly fees to have it stored online.
• You don't need to use your data plan to stream music from the internet.